Supplements like NAC, glutathione, alpha-lipoic acid, and phospholipids can help reduce inflammation. Since they have antioxidant properties, these supplements eliminate free radicals and minimize cell damage. Vitamin D is also a significant part of mold toxicity treatment, as research has shown that it can reduce asthma and allergy symptoms and help with other respiratory problems.
Here are supplements you may want to try:PureDefense w/NAC
- Supplies the necessary support to ensure a healthy defense system and immune response. Natural killer cells, or NK cells, are the first responders to our immune system, and strengthening these cells can help eradicate foreign pathogens.Liposomal Glutathione
- Glutathione is one of the most powerful antioxidants produced by the body. It helps protect cells against oxidative stress from dietary and environmental free radicals and those resulting from normal metabolic processes.Metabolic Xtra
- Supports healthy glucose metabolism—the breakdown of carbs into simple sugars to stimulate insulin production. The formula includes a combination of nutrients, including alpha-lipoic acid, chromium, berberine, and resveratrol.Krill-plex
- A unique blend of omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, and antioxidants that provides various benefits, such as menstrual comfort, cardiovascular function, cognitive function, and joint and skin health. Krill oil provides an ideal essential fatty acid balance for healthy cardiovascular and platelet function. It is unique because it offers a naturally occurring complex of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, phospholipids, and astaxanthin.Liquid Vitamin D3 with K2
- Vitamin D is essential in supporting bone health, maintaining cardiovascular and immune function, and promoting overall well-being. Vitamin D3 is preferable as it has been found to maintain vitamin D levels in the body for extended periods. Recent studies have shown that both vitamins D and K impart immune-modulating effects.
*Please check with your healthcare provider before taking these.